Advantage4Teens is an interactive, online resource to help with a well-rounded learning experience. Some activities that we include in your Advantage4Teens service are:
- Quizzes - Prepares students for tests
- Tutoring videos - Step-by-step instructions on solving math problems
- External Links - Additional resources to provide you with more information
- Downloads - Practice worksheets
- Articles - Summaries of school content
- Life Advantage - Teaches kids valuable life skills for success.
If you are using your Advantage book with your subscription, go to the search bar at the top center of the screen. Enter a page number or keyword that you would like more information about and press enter or the search icon. For example, if I am using the Advantage Math book and I enter 41 (page 41 has example problems for using place value) in the search bar and press enter I am taken to a screen that will allow me to select the topic Place Value to Billions, Problem 1 on the page, or Problem 2 on the page. If I select problem 1, a video opens that explains how to work the problem. If I select problem 2, a video opens that explains how to work that problem. If I select Place Value to Billions, I can see videos of all three problems under the place value topic, two videos on understanding place value, 3 worksheets about place value, or take an online quiz about place value.
You may notice that your Advantage book references SWadvantage.com. SWadvantage.com has recently been re-branded to Advantage4Teens.com.